INVITATION MESSAGE FROM SUPERFEST CONVENER, Rev. Mrs Janet Onaolapo
THEME: A BURNING AND SHINING LIGHT (John 5:35)
SUPERFEST is derived from the words SUPERIOR FESTIVAL.
It is an inter-denominational Conference which brings together the body of Christ worldwide with the purpose of imparting and equipping men and women of God for remarkable achievements in life and ministry.
It was inaugurated in February 2008, when God spoke to the Primary Convener, Late Bishop Kola Onaolapo to bring together General Overseers of Churches, Pastors, Evangelists, Apostles, Prophets and Ministry Overseers to learn the secrets of Ministry and receive fire for greater achievements.
God told him that a great revival was coming to Nigeria and that His people should prepare themselves for it.
Since 2009, Contingents have come from all the 36 States of Nigeria, some West African Countries, the United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada to take part in this unique and great Festival. Renowned and seasoned speakers from within and outside Nigeria attend as guest speakers each year. Testimonies keep pouring in months after each year’s Festival.
SUPERFEST 2019 is the 12th edition and it promises to be very great!
- Superfest is strictly for Pastors, Evangelists, Prophets, General Overseers and Ministry overseers.
- Superfest conference this year will hold on Wednesday 7th - Friday 9th August, 2019. from 9am to 9pm daily.
- Registration for Superfest participation will be done online with a fee of N2,000 beginning now and to end on 31st July, 2019.
- There will be a general accommodation for all participants. Any participant who wishes to lodge in a hotel is free to do so but will be responsible for the payment.
- There will be two free meals daily.
- Superfest contingents will be given identity tags to wear so as to show that they are participating in conference.
- No one will be allowed into the premises without his/her identification tag.
THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPERFEST GOSPEL MINISTERS' FORUM, SPEAKERS EXPLAINED
BISHOP DAVID ADEOYE
REV. SEGUN JOHNSON
PROF. JOSIAH ONAOLAPO